life is full of beauty; notice it.
notice the bumble bee, the small child, the smiling faces.
smell the rain, and feel the wind.
According to the dictionary;
name's chinyin.
i'll be 18 this june.
i love music.
i procrastinate.
i love reading.
i enjoy random humour.
i laugh a lot.
i hate crowds.
i can't drive.
i can't drink.
i'm against smoking and drugs.
i'm as innocent as i look. *coughs
go figure the rest yourself.
5:10 pm, Thursday, November 22, 2007
If Facebook is fun, Sims 2 is exciting. (:
Haha you know.
I made my Sim repair the damaged television in the house and he friggin got electrocuted to death. Like what the heck.
EA games is going to come up with Sims 3, and what I'm feeling is.. cheated. It's like "OMG just when I'm having fun with all my expansion packs you have to stop the expanding!"
But I wonder what they'll do in Sims 3 though, maybe they'll make the hair grow or maybe you can commit suicide or something!