life is full of beauty; notice it.
notice the bumble bee, the small child, the smiling faces.
smell the rain, and feel the wind.
According to the dictionary;
name's chinyin.
i'll be 18 this june.
i love music.
i procrastinate.
i love reading.
i enjoy random humour.
i laugh a lot.
i hate crowds.
i can't drive.
i can't drink.
i'm against smoking and drugs.
i'm as innocent as i look. *coughs
go figure the rest yourself.
4:20 pm, Wednesday, November 21, 2007
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY SINCE I WAS BORN. Kate: yeah, by A2 I'm sure you'll say the same thing again.
Seriously, we are like such homegoing people guess what? After the chemistry paper Kate literally wanted to run home.
To play computer.
And the first thing I wanted to do was to go home and install Sims 2. But Sims 2 has like 4 cds to install (like seriously!) so I'm here blogging and indulging in my life wasting time. (:
OOH I PLAYED A WHOLE DAY OF SIMS 2! And I don't know what to do now. Haha.