11:16 pm, Monday, July 02, 2007

I don't know, I felt an urge to update this. But yet, I have nothing to update my blog with. Kind of sad, huh?
I have come to find that some of my creativity has returned to me this summer. Interesting, no? I thought I lost it long ago, but I guess I was wrong.
Ever so often we have so much on our minds and little time as well as words to express how we feel in writing. Sometimes, its good to take time out of one's day to sit down and write how we feel.
Remember the good old days of journals and diaries? Of poems and stories? Songs and letters? When we all had a little creativity in ourselves as well as hope to become something great?
Sometimes, we should all take some time to think back, to reminisce and recall memories in our lives that meant so much to us in point of our lives. I have found myself doing so lately. Recent memories, past memories, memories I wanted to forget. And sometimes, sadly to say, I forgot why I had given up on such dreams.
It's okay. A new day for a new adventure, right? And possibly a continuance of an addiction. (: