life is full of beauty; notice it.
notice the bumble bee, the small child, the smiling faces.
smell the rain, and feel the wind.
According to the dictionary;
name's chinyin.
i'll be 18 this june.
i love music.
i procrastinate.
i love reading.
i enjoy random humour.
i laugh a lot.
i hate crowds.
i can't drive.
i can't drink.
i'm against smoking and drugs.
i'm as innocent as i look. *coughs
go figure the rest yourself.
4:05 pm, Friday, June 29, 2007
I'm officially seventeen TODAY.
Turning seventeen isn't such a big deal. Turning seventeen means you're loaded with more and more responsibilities. Turning seventeen means you're a tad more wiser than you were before. Turning seventeen means you're less naive than you used to. Turning seventeen means you're LEGAL TO DRIVE. Turning seventeen means you're a year older. Turning seventeen means you're just one more year short of legally being an ADULT.
17, they're just numbers. It just didn't matter much to me.
It feels funny wishing someone else "happy birthday" on your own birthday, but I just had to do this.
happy birthday huey lynn!
Hey, we share the same birthday. It's weird, I know. I never knew anyone sharing the same birthday as I do until this year. Laugh out loud.
By the way, for those who remembered, thanks. It meant a lot to me. Reading your wishes for me puts a smile on my face. (: