life is full of beauty; notice it.
notice the bumble bee, the small child, the smiling faces.
smell the rain, and feel the wind.
According to the dictionary;
name's chinyin.
i'll be 18 this june.
i love music.
i procrastinate.
i love reading.
i enjoy random humour.
i laugh a lot.
i hate crowds.
i can't drive.
i can't drink.
i'm against smoking and drugs.
i'm as innocent as i look. *coughs
go figure the rest yourself.
11:07 pm, Sunday, December 24, 2006
I just thought up of some super awesome new year's revolution. Stay happy all the time, hyperactive voice!
Exhausted feeling, I should just cross my teeny fingers in the trembling cold and do a Christmas wish, Doesn't everyone have some secret wish that they're too embarrassed or feel that it would be unnecessary and random to speak it out?
I know i do.
Santa, much love. Merry Christmas! It's CHRISTMAS EVE.
Ring the bells of santa's reindeer. Tra-la-la-la-la, la la la la. Kick the snow and forget bastards. Tra-la-la-la-la, la la la la!