11:21 pm, Friday, April 25, 2008

CHINYINOLOGY
Because my entries are usually not about me.
Let others know a little more about yourself, repost this with your name followed by "ology".
TECHNOLOGYQ. What is your wallpaper on your computer?Nodame Cantabile. ♥
Q. How many televisions you have in your house?One. And that's all we need.
BIOLOGYQ. Are you right-handed or left-handed?Left-handed. Still working on being ambidextrous.
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?Uh, teeth.
Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?My pile of textbooks, music notes, files, loose papers left lying on my desk.
Q. Have you ever been knocked out?Nope, in either context.
BULLSHITOLOGYQ. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?Hell no. I would be too busy freaking out to do much else.
Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?I can't think of what I would like to be named otherwise.
Q. What colour do you think looks best on you?Greenish colours, I think.
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item?Pills, paper, maybe a bug or two. Beyond the pills, I can assure you the rest were not voluntary. :D
DAREOLOGYQ. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?If I knew them well enough. I have germ issues.
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?NEVER.
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?Actually, I would.
Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?I like clothes.
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?No, I would die.
Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?NEVER.
DUMBOLOGYQ: What is in your left pocket?Nothing.
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?Never saw it and see no reason to change that fact.
Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?Neither. I fail to see how this question shows anything about me.
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?I thought everyone stood.
Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?Two or three.
FAVORITOLOGYQ: Number?29
Q: Season?Spring.
Q: Colour?Pastels.
CURRENTOLOGYQ: Missing someone?Uh-huh.
Q: Mood?Slightly irritated at myself. But what else is new.
Q: Listening to?Neighbour's alarm gone cuckoo.
Q: Watching?My computer screen.
Q: Worrying about?I should be worrying about my A2 exams, but I'm not, at the moment.
Q: Wearing?Pajamas.
RANDOMOLOGYQ: First place you went this morning?Bathroom.
Q: What can you not wait to do?Stop studying. ♥
Q: Do you smile often?It's literally my default expression.
Q: Are you a friendly person?I can be. ♥