life is full of beauty; notice it.
notice the bumble bee, the small child, the smiling faces.
smell the rain, and feel the wind.
According to the dictionary;
name's chinyin.
i'll be 18 this june.
i love music.
i procrastinate.
i love reading.
i enjoy random humour.
i laugh a lot.
i hate crowds.
i can't drive.
i can't drink.
i'm against smoking and drugs.
i'm as innocent as i look. *coughs
go figure the rest yourself.
10:39 pm, Thursday, December 27, 2007
In 4 days' time, it will be 2008. I have no idea why, but I'm not extremely receptive to the idea of 2007 going poof, kapoot. The year has been.. tumultuous, to say the very least, but I still don't want it to end.
Actually, I know why - A levels exams and results, university (if I make it, that is), and lots of trying to get used to. I'm comfortable in 2007 and for the first time I don't want any change. At least for now. I might just come whining at the end of the day that I need change.
Ironically, though, I'm looking forward to New Year's Eve.