life is full of beauty; notice it.
notice the bumble bee, the small child, the smiling faces.
smell the rain, and feel the wind.
According to the dictionary;
name's chinyin.
i'll be 18 this june.
i love music.
i procrastinate.
i love reading.
i enjoy random humour.
i laugh a lot.
i hate crowds.
i can't drive.
i can't drink.
i'm against smoking and drugs.
i'm as innocent as i look. *coughs
go figure the rest yourself.
12:27 pm, Monday, December 31, 2007
New Year's Eve.
It marks the end of an eventful year, and the start of a new one. 2007 has been so rushed, I feel. It's been a year where I've made many new friends, lost some, found true ones, and drawn apart from others.
It's a year where I learn to deal with issues that'd made me stronger, made me more bitter and cynical, made me realise that I can live my own life how I want it to be. It's been a rediscovery, a step into a new place. I'm just glad that I've made it through in one whole piece.
It's gonna be a new year, and I'm stuck between pouring my heart out, and keeping it inside of me forever.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, LOVELIES. I hope 2008 will treat all of you right.