life is full of beauty; notice it.
notice the bumble bee, the small child, the smiling faces.
smell the rain, and feel the wind.
According to the dictionary;
name's chinyin.
i'll be 18 this june.
i love music.
i procrastinate.
i love reading.
i enjoy random humour.
i laugh a lot.
i hate crowds.
i can't drive.
i can't drink.
i'm against smoking and drugs.
i'm as innocent as i look. *coughs
go figure the rest yourself.
11:00 pm, Tuesday, December 18, 2007
I have nothing in particular to blog today. I'm bored, bored, bored and I absolutely need to shop for new clothes. I knew I shouldn't have spent all my money on books. Now that I'm broke beyond repair, I should consider renting/borrowing.
I know this is kind of early, but if anyone of you random high school leavers or whatnot happen to be doing A Levels (Science) in Inti College SJ in a week or two from now, I want to say that, if you are coming here, you can have my books and LAN notes.
Some of them only.
And they are yours for half the price when I bought them, or you could try negotiating with me. Don't worry I won't eat you. :D LAN notes are free of charge, if you're interested. You can drop me a message at my cbox or email me. I'll give you a list of the books by then.