life is full of beauty; notice it.
notice the bumble bee, the small child, the smiling faces.
smell the rain, and feel the wind.
According to the dictionary;
name's chinyin.
i'll be 18 this june.
i love music.
i procrastinate.
i love reading.
i enjoy random humour.
i laugh a lot.
i hate crowds.
i can't drive.
i can't drink.
i'm against smoking and drugs.
i'm as innocent as i look. *coughs
go figure the rest yourself.
9:54 pm, Saturday, December 22, 2007
'Tis the season to be joyous, 'tis the season to be happy. 'Tis the season to do some much needed soul searching and multiple reality checks.
Many times, I wonder why people change. What and how made them change. Maybe they just realised they weren't who they were all these time they were living and finally decide to get something out of life, something better, something that will make them more significant, more justifiable. Some go through certain situations or some just need a change desperately.
Has life been treating you well? I hope so. Another year has gone us by. Have you been happy? I hope so. I have got too much faith sometimes it scares me. And yet I doubt so easily, it scares me too. I'm stuck in between the real and superficiality of this world so much I foresee many complications and confusions in the near future.
Why do we believe? Why do we trust? Why do we love? Why do we hate? Why do we pretend so much? Why do we succumb to the stronger and bully the weaker?
I will keep sustaining, keep sustaining. Because light will shine one day and we will see the way.