life is full of beauty; notice it.
notice the bumble bee, the small child, the smiling faces.
smell the rain, and feel the wind.
According to the dictionary;
name's chinyin.
i'll be 18 this june.
i love music.
i procrastinate.
i love reading.
i enjoy random humour.
i laugh a lot.
i hate crowds.
i can't drive.
i can't drink.
i'm against smoking and drugs.
i'm as innocent as i look. *coughs
go figure the rest yourself.
10:57 pm, Sunday, February 11, 2007
I don't know what is this feeling right now. Confused with how I should feel about. I have the intuition that this ain't getting any better for sure. Everyone's messing with my mind and I can't get things straight. My days and nights are all like shite.
I just don't know what's up with this sick, sick world anymore. So lately, I've been packing up all of the words into my backpack. And maybe some day, I'll deliver it out to you. To someone who is very brittle whenever I approach near.
If the truth ain't what you want, then I don't know what to tell you anymore. Cause I will stand here waiting for you without defences and you can pull my severed heart strings ever after. I'm sorry to say that, I've never lived up to your expectations and I am not the way you wanted me to be.